Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm back!

Finally, I came back from me trip to Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, Luxembourg, Andora and Russia. It was, well... very nice. And quite cold too.

Got a lot of gum. I had been to State Historical Museum, State Museum of Applied Arts and Frunze House Museum.

Then I flew to Kiev in Ukraine. Well, it was very nice too, but I can't reveal much.

Next, I flew to Luxembourg. It was very cold and is roughly 3.6 times bigger than Singapore. And again, I won't type more detail.

Anyway, I decided not to go to to Andorra as I did not want to come back during CNY.

I went to Moscow. And oh my, It was frickin cold! And nice, too. And I will write no more.

Well, to tell you the truth, I have to settle some paperwork as they will not go finish themselves, right?
What I mean is, I have to do a new report on ALL the criminals captured.

Oh yeah, I forgot to post; I found a circle of "normal" rocks in a strange pattern in a field near the airport in Bishkek, Kyrgyztan. There appears to be strange writing on them I'll translate them soon.

Here's the pic of the day :

No comments: